- This event has passed.
Joint Chambers Phuket Sundowners hosted by AustCham
September 18, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm UTC+7
NTCC, in collaboration with AustCham Thailand, Australian Alumni, and BCCT, is delighted to invite members and guests to join our Phuket Sundowners to be held on Friday 18th September 2020, at the Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort.
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is set amidst 40 acres of lush foliage. The hotel features six meeting rooms, two lagoon-size swimming pools, four tennis courts, a pair of air-conditioned squash courts, a world-class spa, a variety of land and sea sports facilities, and a discovery center for kids. 10 restaurants and bars allow for a gastronomic journey around the globe. The 417 rooms and 54 luxury suites – newly renovated Deluxe Garden View and Deluxe Pool View Rooms – are enriched with local Thai design.
Date: Friday 18 September 2020
Time: 18:00 – 21:00 (Last drink served at 20:30)
- THB 500 for NTCC and partner chambers’ members
- THB 900 for non-members
**includes cocktail-style food, and free-flow beer, wine, soft drinks**
Location: Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort (map)
Sundowners event policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Cash at the door is not accepted
- Payment and Cancellation policy: Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before the event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to the next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 day) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.