Stamex Group is looking for OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
ABOUT THE ROLE
- In your role as Operations Director, you will be partnering with the owner of Stamex in running the day-to-day business.
- Your primary focus will be on production, planning, purchasing, finance and managing support teams, whereas the owner will focus on innovation, sales.
- A hands-on, no-nonsense approach, combined with extreme determination for quality, innovation and efficiency is a must!
- Due to the entrepreneurial nature of the organization, a level of flexibility would be expected.
In your role as Operations Director, you will be based in Nakhon Ratchasima, and report directly to the owner.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the internal organization at Stamex is run efficiently whilst maintaining a strong customer focus;
- Communicating regularly with the owner and department leaders on the progress of projects, planning, finance and improvements, and;
- Team building, improving the internal organization and processes.
The ideal candidate would need to meet the following requirements:
- Over 15 years’ experience as a senior manager in an international manufacturing environment, preferred in Thailand.
- Preferred European or Australian native.
- Excellent skill of English language (speaking and writing).
- Experience in a project-driven manufacturing environment.
- Excellent understanding of business management and a good sparring partner for business. strategy, decision-making, and effectiveness of support functions.
- Some understanding of the technical challenges in the production of machinery.
- Willingness to work in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Good salary and benefits. Information is provided on request.
Stamex is a Dutch owned company, engaged in manufacturing, engineering and trading equipment for the starch industry, with our factory and head office in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) Thailand. We are known for our innovative solutions and high-quality products. Our clients are starch producers in Asia, Europe, Australia and Africa operating in a growing market. Since 2005, our business has grown steadily, reaching revenues of USD 8-12 million and employing 70 people. As one of the founders is retiring, we are looking for an Operating Director who would be instrumental in the further development of the organisation.