Welcome to the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce
Dear Members and Visitors,
On behalf of the entire board of the NTCC I would like to welcome you on our website.
We cordially invite you to explore and make use of it. If you are looking for business information, a job or you just want to read our magazine, we have enough in store for you to still your hunger. If you have any suggestions for improvement, do let us know.
We welcome any Thailand based individual or corporate representative from the Netherlands to become a member of NTCC.
Warm regards, Dr. Pisit Leeahtam, President.
There are no events in the selected category> >
- MOU signed between JFCCT and National Anti-Corruption Commission
- DFDL article on Water Pollution Bangkok
- Summary of AEC September 2013
- Seminar on Staff Retention and Development
- A Look at International Tax Planning in Myanmar
- Global Economic Prospects: Online Report of East Asia and Pacific Region
- EABC: Latest Publications and Member list
- Myanmar’s moment: Unique opportunities, major challenges - a McKinsey Report
- Thai Court Procedure Talk by Tilleke & Gibbins
- The Thailand Corporate Alert
- DFDL article: Marriage in Thailand – A Web of Agreements
- Growth strategy of Shell
- Tilleke & Gibbins: Informed Counsel – August 2014
- Informed Counsel – August 2014
- DFDL article: Is that a decomposed snail in my ginger beer?
- Sofitel SO Bangkok: So Stylish Travel offer
- Thermaflex introduces Flexalen, a high quality pre-insulated pipe system
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Unveils Newly Renovated Rooms
- Heuschen & Schrouff: 50 Years passion for Thai Food in Europe
- Indorama acquires PET and fiber businesses
- Betagro starts construction of feedmill in Cambodia
- TICON Group plants Artificial Reefs to restore under-water nature
- QuinL: Guaranteed first page of Google listing
- Philips: Ready to brighten up Thailand’s lighting market
- Onoff spices! introduces new organic wok sauces
- KIS International School offers exciting summer programmes
- Khiri Travel: Weekend to Luang Prabang
- Unilever Foundation and Oxfam Thailand Honour 10 Outstanding Women
- Design2Gather: Makes your idea reality
- Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel “Drive Safely for Songkran” campaign
- FrieslandCampina: Healthy Kids with SEANUTS
- Ethihad Airways celebrates 10 years of service to Thailand
- Best Global Logistics: New Dutch – Thai logistics company entering the arena
- Amazing Asia Tours launches new label: ThailandDirect
- KLM Introduces app for iPad
- Horti Asia: A complete platform for horticultural business
- Green Wood Travel: Enjoy a magical journey on the sea
- St Andrews: Apps that will help your child learn Dutch
- Jyske Bank: New financial reality – refined concept for advisory services
It pays to be a member of the NTCC. The special offers below are for our members only!
SO Amazing Chefs 2014
For the hotly-anticipated third edition of the annual So Amazing Chefs event, Sofitel So Bangkok will bring together nine top chefs from around the world for 5 days of epicurean exchange, gastronomic showcases and an exciting culinary showdown from Wednesday 15th to Sunday 19th October 2014.
The highlight will be the So Amazing Chefs Culinary Showdown, which takes place on the evening of Friday 17th October. Guests will have the opportunity to watch all 9 chefs in action at individual cooking stations as they go head-to-head in a friendly cook-off with Thai celebrity guest judges on hand to rate their efforts. After the competition, guests will also enjoy the 3-course dinner as prepared by the chefs. Proceeds from the Culinary Showdown will be donated towards the CCF Foundation under the Royal Patronage of HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn which helps underprivileged children.
* * * *
Escape to Hanoi with Khiri Travel, exclusive offer until October
Allow yourself some time off and enjoy Khiri Tavel's special offer for NTCC-members: discover Vietnam's capital Hanoi in all its beauty. During these private tours, your guide will let you experience the city's unique culture and its surrounding countryside in an impressive 4-day tour. Modify your own trip, by choosing the accommodation you want to spend your nights in.
Experience Social Time promotion at the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
It's Social Time at the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel: until 31 October, NTCC members enjoy exclusive discount rates of 50% and 20% on selected promotion menus (lunch / dinner).
For any enquires please feel free to contact Khun Chalearmkhwan Charoenrat at 089-4691563.
555 Afternoon Tea at Café Claire
According to urban legend, a month with 5 weekends occurs only once in every 823 years. This year, it happens in August! Café Claire at Oriental Residence Bangkok is delighted to introduce their latest 555 Afternoon Tea to celebrate the 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in August. The reinvented traditional afternoon tea set consists of 5 new Thai and western Afternoon Teas including a selection of petite culinary delights for only THB 555; ideal for one person or for sharing.
Café Claire's 555 Afternoon tea is available every day from 14.30-17.30 hrs for NTCC members. For bookings and more information, please contact 02 125 9000 ext. Café Claire.
Oriental Residence Bangkok offers discount exclusive for NTCC members
NTCC members receive a 10% discount off selected dishes at Café Claire, Oriental Residence, Wireless Road. The discount applies to dishes on the Café Clair 7 day special menu and is only valid for NTCC members. The offer stands from 1 May – 31 December 2014.
Enjoy a leisurely Weekend Staycation at Oriental Residence!
Kick back and relax with Oriental Residence Bangkok’s most recent offer! Our “Weekend Staycation” package is the perfect choice for a quick break away from the everyday chaos of life – sit back and make us your “home away from home” and enjoy a most tranquil weekend in the midst of the city centre.
Weekend City Escape Package 2014 by the Anantare Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa
The Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa is offering a special Weekend City Escape Package this year. A deluxe room only costs 4900++ when checking in on a Friday or Saturday in 2014. Click here for more information.
Special offer KLM for NTCC members
KLM is offering the cheapest flights from Thailand every day! Please click here to find the best fares.
Special promotion only for NTCC members by Green Wood Travel