Welcome to the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce
Dear Members and Visitors,
On behalf of the entire board of the NTCC I would like to welcome you on our website.
We cordially invite you to explore and make use of it. If you are looking for business information, a job or you just want to read our magazine, we have enough in store for you to still your hunger. If you have any suggestions for improvement, do let us know.
We welcome any Thailand based individual or corporate representative from the Netherlands to become a member of NTCC.
Mr. Stefan van der Sluys, President.
- Annual Report NTCC 2015
- Presentation BOI Luncheon 1 March 2016
- Economic Outlook 2016: Numbers, Figures, and Charts
- ASEAN Trade Notes 2014
- Charting Thailand's Economy 1Q16: Thailand's economy visually explained
- Summary of BOI's Super Clusters plan
- Long-term macroeconomic forecasts: Key trends to 2050
- Dutch Government publishes 2016 Budget Proposal
- Export control of dual-use items: new rules for compliance
- Thai Trade Notes 2014
- NEW MICE Tourism in Thailand
- Mazars Asia Pacific CARL Partners Meeting 2015
- Etihad Airways and Chapman Freeborn announce collaboration
- AWARD SEASON!
- AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel to open in 2016
- Philips encourages Thais to Help Nation by Converting to LED Bulbs
- Shell, Patum Oil make a difference to Thai palm oil industry
- New in the Netherlands: Organic Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- Adventure and Eco-Tourism Awaits at Anurak Community Lodge
- BMT Pacific honored for public health support
- Orange is the new black; Buru umbrellas transform spaces around Thailand
- Perfect score for KIS
- Seedsman Simon Groot receives Mansholt Award for Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- TICON official launches Yokohama Factory Zone at Asia Industrial Estate
- Are you ready for the next disaster?
- TANATEX Chemicals raises 4.230 euro for charity in the famous Dam to Dam Run
- Conrad Bangkok has introduced a new premium range of cocktails to Diplomat bar
- Budget Biking Bangkok, A different way to explore the city
- A Delicious New Treat from Award-Winning Chef
- NEW! Versapers 4G Slowjuicer
- Town & Country Property is on the move!
- BFE successfully completed one of the biggest refinery projects in Vietnam
- Foremost Coconut Delight in stores now
NTCC Members 20% Discount on Michelin starred dinner; Chef Laurent Peugeot at Park Society Sofitel So Bangkok
Michelin-starred Chef Laurent Peugeot is flew in from France to satisfy your taste buds with a choice of 3-course(THB 2,900 2,320++), 4-course (THB 3,500 2,800++) or 6-course (THB 4,999 3,999++) of his signature menus. He is in Bangkok from 23-26 March 2016 and dinner starts at 6 p.m.
For more information, registration, and even more offers, take a look here.
15% discount at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok
From the 2nd of January to the 30th of April 2016, NTCC members can claim 15% off from the total food bill at Blue Sky and Suan Bua restaurants by showing a recent NTCC magazine upon arrival. Terms & conditions apply
Special Spa Experience at Conrad Bangkok
Visit our holistic retreat to de-stress and feel positive vibes. We offer you the art of massage therapy inspired by Thai healing,combining an Eastern and Western touch. Try our new 90-minute signature massage for just THB 3,000*.
Find all the information here.