Welcome to the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce
Dear Members and Visitors,
On behalf of the entire board of the NTCC I would like to welcome you on our website.
We cordially invite you to explore and make use of it. If you are looking for business information, a job or you just want to read our magazine, we have enough in store for you to still your hunger. If you have any suggestions for improvement, do let us know.
We welcome any Thailand based individual or corporate representative from the Netherlands to become a member of NTCC.
Mr. Stefan van der Sluys, President.
There are no up-coming events> >>>
- JFCCT Services forum booklet
- Presentation breakfast powertalk by Alain Goudsmet
- High-performing teams: possible in Thailand?
- Anti-Corruption Operation Complaint Center for Foreign Investors leaflet
- Minister of Tourism & Sport - Presentation on the development of the tourism market in 2016
- Joint Chambers Eastern Seaboard networking event
- Annual Report NTCC 2015
- Presentation BOI Luncheon 1 March 2016
- Economic Outlook 2016: Numbers, Figures, and Charts
- ASEAN Trade Notes 2014
- NEW MICE Tourism in Thailand
- Mazars Asia Pacific CARL Partners Meeting 2015
- Etihad Airways and Chapman Freeborn announce collaboration
- AWARD SEASON!
- AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel to open in 2016
- Philips encourages Thais to Help Nation by Converting to LED Bulbs
- Shell, Patum Oil make a difference to Thai palm oil industry
- New in the Netherlands: Organic Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- Adventure and Eco-Tourism Awaits at Anurak Community Lodge
- BMT Pacific honored for public health support
- Orange is the new black; Buru umbrellas transform spaces around Thailand
- Perfect score for KIS
- Seedsman Simon Groot receives Mansholt Award for Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- TICON official launches Yokohama Factory Zone at Asia Industrial Estate
- Are you ready for the next disaster?
- TANATEX Chemicals raises 4.230 euro for charity in the famous Dam to Dam Run
- Conrad Bangkok has introduced a new premium range of cocktails to Diplomat bar
- Budget Biking Bangkok, A different way to explore the city
- A Delicious New Treat from Award-Winning Chef
- NEW! Versapers 4G Slowjuicer
- Town & Country Property is on the move!
- BFE successfully completed one of the biggest refinery projects in Vietnam
- Foremost Coconut Delight in stores now
Italian two Michelin star chef Valentino Marcattilii at SO Sofitel
From 27 July - 30 July Valentino Marcattilii is in town with a specialized 4, 6, and 9-course dinner. Additionally, in the weekend he serves his signature red oven brunch and a lunch at the Park Society. Check all details here. All bookings made before 30 June will get a 20% discount!
Special Spa Experience at Conrad Bangkok
Visit our holistic retreat to de-stress and feel positive vibes. We offer you the art of massage therapy inspired by Thai healing,combining an Eastern and Western touch. Try our new 90-minute signature massage for just THB 3,000*.
Find all the information here.